Monday Blues

9:50 PM



Assalamualaikum. Hi guys!

Today I'm starting my DAY 7 for #21dayshakechallenge and DAY 9 for #weightlosschallengeonline. Since dah janji dengan my awesome and superb coach untuk ambil record every week, then, semalam I took the record. And guess what? Tadaaa!!

*Individual results is not typical and may vary

I lost approximately 3 kg over this week!!


It's absolutely and awesome result. Dapat balik motivasi untuk capai my fitness goal by the end of this month. 💪💪💪

By the way, my hectic week starts again. I've got 4 submissions, 1 project and 1 presentation to be done this week. Wish me all the best! 😁


Today's Quote:

You wake up every single day with a chance to give your best to make a better day than yesterday. You have the chance to change your life to be better. So why don't you take the opportunity and start changing the way you live? No body is perfect from the beginning. They just took the chance to be perfect with every second they have. You too have the chance. Let's take the chance together!



Lots of Love,

 Coach Afifah
+6011-1949 5947
  afifahnabilah.safei@gmail.com
  Instagram: @afifahnbilah
  www.afifahnabilah.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Recent Posts

Labels